Here is a video about the life and work of Charles Darwin. The founder of The Young Darwinian, Professor Anthony Campbell, has lectured and published articles extensively about Charles Darwin, including his 50 year illness, and why Fred Hoyle was wrong that Darwin’s idea could not work mathematically. Here are his key articles. These are available as pdfs on request from email@example.com. Also go to https://www.cardiff.ac.uk/people/view/90830-campbell-anthony and http://www.wiley/go/campbell/calcium for his publications.
- Campbell, A. K. 2003a. Save those molecules! Molecular biodiversity and life. Journal of Applied Ecology, 40, 193-203.
- Campbell, A. K. 2003b. What Darwin missed. Astrophysics and Space Science, 285, 571-585.
- Campbell, A. K. 2012. Darwin shines light on the evolution of bioluminescence. Luminescence, 27, 447-449.
- Campbell, A. K. 2015. Intracellular Calcium, Vols 1 and 2. Intracellular Calcium.
- Campbell, A. K. 2018. Fundamentals of intracellular calcium, Chichester, Wiley.
- Campbell, A. K. & Matthews, S. B. 2005. Darwin’s illness revealed. Postgraduate Medical Journal, 81, 248-251.
- Campbell, A. K. & Matthews, S. B. 2015. Darwin diagnosed? Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 116, 964-984.