EDITORIAL AND ADVISORY BOARD
The journal has an international Editorial and Advisory Board, representing 16 countries, including several in Europe, USA, India, Pakistan, Singapore and Australia. The tasks for the Board involve:
- Reviewing submitted articles, and giving positive feedback, which would be published with the article.
- Acting as a virtual mentor for student projects.
- Finding students to write articles.
- Giving us ideas and advising on journal as a whole
- Development of student skills in writing and communication
- Lifelong curiosity and interest in students about natural history, science and engineering.
- Major impact on student CVs.
- Development of student careers.
- Ideas and help for teachers.
If you would like to view a document containing all of our members of the Editorial and Advisory Board then please click here.
There is also a Management Team
Chief Executive: Dr Stephanie Matthews
Editor in Chief: Professor Anthony Campbell
Non-executive Business Director: Frank Moloney
Social media and Audio Manager: Lewis Campbell
Editorial Assistant: To be appointed
Marketing Manager: To be appointed
Gem Productions see www.gemproductions.co.uk