How to take part in ‘The Young Darwinian Microplastic Challenge‘
The main aim of the challenge is to find microplastic fibres in your environment. To help you achieve this, work through the following activities.
- How to identify, measure and count microplastic fibres
- How to make and see microplastic fibres from clothing
- How to find out if microplastic fibres are released from clothes during washing
- How to plan a field trip to collect water and soil/sand samples
- How to find microplastic fibres in the environment