Where can I do ‘The Young Darwinian Microplastic Challenge’?
- The following was written before the Covid 19 Stay at Home /Social distancing advice. Please comply with the advice. More will be posted shortly to extend projects that can be done at home.
- At home, at school, at the beach, in the town or country…. anywhere. The data collected will be valuable.
- Wherever you live. This could be in any continent, any country in the world. Access is needed to the internet to get the instructions and advice.
- Not all young people have access to the equipment or the internet to allow them to take part. Let us know ( email email@example.com) if you need help to take part. We will try to help and facilitate.
- We have started a charity ( Charity Commission number xxxxxx) based in the UK which aims to help young people in Africa to take part. It is called ‘Young Africa Empowered’. Follow the link to find out more.