August 22nd 2017
Dr Niwrad’s Laughter Lab
- A physicist, engineer and a statistician are out hunting and spot a deer. The physicist does some ballistic calculations assuming a vaccuum, lifts his rifle to his calculated angle and fires. The bullet lands 5 metres short. The engineer adds a fudge factor for air resistance and lifts his rifle slightly higher. His bullet goes 5 m long. The statistician calls out, “We got him!”
- Helium walks into a bar and the bartender says, “Sorry, we don’t serve noble gases.” He doesn’t react.
- Pavlov’s sitting in the pub when his phone rings. “Damn,” he says, “I forgot to feed the dog!”
- How do you tell the difference between a chemist and a plumber? Ask them to pronounce the word “unionised”.
- A logician’s wife has a baby. When people ask him if it is a boy or a girl he says, ‘yes’.
Why not email us your jokes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Science is fun!