July 27th, 2017
Dr Niwrad’s Laughter Lab
- Two neutrons go into a bar. Neutron 1 says to the other, sadly, ‘I’ve lost an electron’. Neutron 2 replies, ‘Are you sure?’. Neutron 2 responds, ‘Yes, I’m positive!’
- Helium walks into a bar and the bartender says, “Sorry, we don’t serve noble gases.” He doesn’t react.
- Pavlov’s sitting in the pub when his phone rings. “Damn,” he says, “I forgot to feed the dog!”
- How do you tell the difference between a chemist and a plumber? Ask them to pronounce the word “unionised”.
- A logician’s wife has a baby. When people ask him if it is a boy or a girl he says, ‘yes’.
Why not email us your jokes at email@example.com
Science is fun!