Science projects to be done at home
Let us know about your science project, it could be published on this site. Email email@example.com
The Young Darwinian Microplastic Challenge
The main aim of the challenge is to find microplastic fibres in your environment. To help you achieve this, work through the following activities.
- How to identify, measure and count microplastic fibres
- How to make and see microplastic fibres from clothing
- How to find out if microplastic fibres are released from clothes during washing
- How to find microplastic fibres in the environment
- How to plan a field trip to collect water and soil/sand samples
- What is a microscope and how to use it.
For children home from school
Age 4-7 years
Age 7-12 years
Age 12-18 years
Videos are being prepared. Watch this space.